Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Oct 3, 2011

My Tour at Desert Islands Resort and Spa By Anantara - Abu Dhabi



Your private villa on an Island in Abu Dhabi ! I will give you that tour ! I took the time to go over the whole resort eb kil zawya dasheeet :P ! Desert Islands Resorts and Spa by Anantara - Abu Dhabi ! other than its on a private Island which is far from Abu Dhabi the other  good thing is that it has it all ! to make your stay perfect ! it has all the facilities that a family, a couple or even business man needs ! Lets take the tour together and you can see by yourself ! I would like to thank Ms. Tammy for taking me on this wonderful tour and leting me take photos of everything as much as I wanted not like some other resorts eli kla mako o mamnoo3 :P we3 3leehum :P anyways jaaaahzeeeeeen ?! Let's go Travelers .... The above photo is one of the Beach Villas they are located right next to the main building of the resort just 2 minutes walk away ...


1- Beach Villa : for more information click here

one master bed room


etyanin !!! I loved it




OUT ! this is mine loool


the big Kitchen ! I was surprise of the size !

and yeah you can get DVD movies from the reception too :) or just bring yours from home

its a small pool but I guess it will do ! towel ! music and your favourite drink Lay back and get your tan !! elbnaat eli mt7agbaaat hatha lekum my dears :)

its private and you can see the small pool right there in the corner :) 6b3an kan wedii abase6 :P kl 3ada mo shayfa khair lol wela kthr ma ashoof kthr ma anbeher ezyada :P

and this is the other side of the villa the sea side where you can access the gardens and the public pool


2- Pool Access Room: for more information click here  

now well go to the pool access room ...this room is right in front of the public pool or the gardens ...bs ba6law el bab o khalaw el yahal yentashroon :P I guess those room are most suitable for families with lieelte one ...because they are on the ground floor ...check them out


pool access room


in to the pool ! full spalsh day :D
3- Boutique Shop

Upon our arrival I had my eyes on that Place lol because it was next to the Palm were we had breakfast and it has something I can wear ! LOOL you know my luggages were lost at the airport ! 3adii I go Kayaking bdra3aa 3aaadiii :P lol no no they have other things to wear too :)






That is so beautiful to find this machine to help you with anything you want on the Island


4- Activities centre :
feel free to visit the activity center ! there they will help you in picking the kind of activitiy you would like to do while your'e staying with them ! check my Kayak Activity ;)  



trteeb o tharaaabaaa o thouq o sana3 o nas fahmaaa ...bthb6 mthl el resorts eli 3ndena :P

5- Kids Club :

oh yes a place 7aq el little monsters :P its your right the mom and dad to have some time alone at the pool or for dinner ! this is the right place to keep your kids at with lots of fun stuff to do .... give yourself a break ...and guess what you can arrange of a baby sitter too  


its the same building for the kids club and the fitness center  

kids indoor playground ! wayed e3gbaatni el Idea !

some art workd of the kids to keep them busy and the
parents could enjoy their time far away in the same resort ;)

6- Fitness Centre :

If I just had the time to go by and have my time of exercise ! but I prefered talking an outdoor walk :) the weather was amazing




7- Teens Club :

well I didn't have the time to ask about that place because I was wandering the resort alone in a hurry before our checkout ;) bs kaifi fasaart enha diwaniya aw like what people from UAE call it Majles :P so its a place that guys could hang out ! Nbi for the girls please ...m3ana kilsh mo naqe9na we can make a hang out place of any spot we like :P check it out .....





6- The resort's Hallways :

I just loved how smiply resort styleis the design ! neat and clean ..loved the details too










Yeah and did I metion that they have FREE wireless for all guest ! well this is something I can't live without :P

That was a long tour ! still more to come The spa, my time at the pool ! yeah girls elmt7chbat eli mthlii kh9oo9an don't let anything stop you ...you can enjoy pool time only if you are confident of yourself ;) hmm also the restaurants are coming up ..oh god I almost forget the amazing wildlife ride or call it a safari :D still more to come from Desert Islands Resort and Spa - Abu Dhabi ....I'm just bringing you all my stay in all details so that you could get the perfect idea of the place ! ;)

For more information just visit their website

3 comments:

giggles said...

thanks for the detailed tour of the resort it really helped, mashala you make us feel as if we are really there when reading your posts. if i ever decide on going anywhere i am going to come to you for advice and recommendations if thats ok with you ;)

Abu dhabi desert safari said...

You're right, there's so much more to the UAE, so many simple things we take for granted, often. Nice post.

Stephen8 said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting ! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job and this information will help to all.Thank you for the needed information.

property shop investment