Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Sep 14, 2011

The Road to Saida - Lebanon


Always make your Camera ready on a road trips :) I always enjoy road trips around the world, I just love the details of the roads the natural details and the man made details ...details that holds old and present stories of people and events . The Road  which led to many  happiness or sadness is the same road , it gives you the good and the bad ..no matter who you are :)

I look to the left side of the window I find the beautiful sun .....too lovers holding hands and having a peaceful walk next to the sea

I look to the right side of the window I find people busy in their little stores and street cafes....  a young lady holding her kids to cross the street .....

Just take some moments and observe the surroundings with your camera lens , its so amazing how many stories you can make up in your mind just through looking at what's going on around you at the moment ..... a smile might fill you face your a tear might touch you cheeks ... one scene could bring your sad or happy memories back for a moment :)

Why the road to Saida ? We were heading to Hammam Saida . What about Saida ? its the third largest city in lebanon. There you can visit the beautiful old city that has Arched pathways connecting the different neighborhoods, numerous souvenir shops and mini-markets too. 7asafa we went there very late like at 5 PM so I didn't have time to visit the old city :( bs next time inshallah since I have my place in lebanon I can go by anytime I want :) I don't know how much time it takes from Beirut to Saida because I was visiting someone in a City called Dahr  El Maghara which is like 20 min to Saida. Saida is well know for its sea food restaurants ...we passed by some but hopefully next time I will head to one ! amooot 3la el sea food :P  

Now join me on My road to Saida  .......





 a6la3 min eldreesha o artaz a9awer :P its a free country lol :D


Saida is the city of Rafic Hariri ( was assassinated back in 2005 in the lebanese capital ) it is his city he was born there and raised there .... I loved how they still have his photos all around the city ...he deserves it

The upcoming  photos where taken By Lulu ;* My lovely Uncles Wife... thank you lulu b3d qulbii kalaft 3leech nezaltay min elsyara ;P


kil min lah rezqaaa :) allah sb7ana kreem

Lulu was there during Eid el Fitr and she told me
that those places were totally full at night !

looking forward for a crowded night ! best of luck !

no comment lean'a ma a7b hl sowalif lol


all made of sea shells


I didn't have time to walk through those markets ! 7asafa ! a7b asmaa3 sowalefhum :P


one fine sunset ! mashallah

ham mreena 3leeha again and still busy loool


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

7abeteeeeeeeeeeeeeee :***
yallah ta3alw mara thanya na6renkm
o ashwaaa a3rf a9wer hehheheh ;) luv u :**

smuta said...

see here www.dolabuy.su my explanation high quality replica bags Clicking Here louis vuitton replica