Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Jul 17, 2011

Whittard of Chelsea Cafe - bangkok



A shopping day will never be perfect without the break to sit back and enjoy a cup of coffee or drink with delicious piece of dessert ! there right at my table at oneof my best shopping destinations in one of the biggest malls in Bangkok , Cnetral World

I set to enjoy my treat of the day while looking at all those shopping bags that I got at the end of along shopping day ! thinking of how much money is  left with me :P then smile knowing that I got what I really need and my closet will be so happy with them not only me ;)

I never plan where to have that end of day treat ! it just happens on time , like I spot a place nice with an un usual name I always look for new places to sit at,  I just head to it ...

On that day last month in Bangkok while moving around CentralWorld Mall , I found myself there at Whittard of Chelsea Cafe 

One small Advice while Travelling : Enjoy the destination from the simplest detail as a cup of coffee or a cold drink or just a simple smile at people to the biggest adventure and experience that you can ever have there ... one time you are there one time you are back home ..its up to you :) its always up to you ;) 





Lovely gifts of tea and coffee

I loved the place its so cozy

Go by Whitttard of Chelsea Cafe at Central World, Bangkok

No comments: