Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







May 5, 2011

Why I love Mandarin Oriental Miami



Mandarin Oriental Miami made me a special say that went only or two nights , but I shall say amazing lovely wo night that were filled with mini gestures that made my days there in Miami.

Doing our reservations only a day before our arrival from Orlando . Arriving at that amazing Hotel not knowing what kind of service I'm going to get ! my last post was about  Mandarin Oriental Miami , this post is gona be about thse small tiny detail or gestures that I loved & wll always make Mandarin Oriental Miami My place to stay whenever I'm in Miami


coming back late night to find this on my pillow
 ... I was so happy that I tweeted them right way :)

Lovely Magazines at your suite  ;)

I LOVED THIS ALOT !!! shofay el Koran ;) 
and again on my pillow !
bqait ane7er lana amooooot 3la hl sowalef ! 

This is to call the manager on Duty from your Suite ! wow
Slim Newspaper e3gbtnii ;)

ok lol ! here is the story in Breif my zain sim card got stuck inside and I wanted it out so that I can check on my calls ! there comes the sweet handyman with those tools and left them to me to do it ! all I asked is for a screwdriver and they borught me all of this !

and finally its out ! 6b3an el htel kela drah fi my problem :P
they were hapy that we succeded ! I did it by myself and proud :)



I had a relaxinging pampering stay surrounded by a quiet peacful atmosphere , with the best service and friendly staff ! I guess thats what e want when we get away in vacation !

One small advice to you all my lovely readers, make big space in your life for small details and see how they work like magic to make your day the best ever ;)


Coming up The Spa at Mandarin Oriental Miami !

No comments: