Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







May 29, 2011

Epcot at Walt Disney World Orlando


Walt Disney World I LOVE YOU !  I was there far far away in Orlando Florida last month spending my day from the morning until the night at the place where dreams comes true and from what I've seen and felt there I think its also where dreams can be made !

Staying in Orlando for only 12 days made it really hard for me to decide where to go  at that disney world ! as my readers know I always want it all :P but this time I had to choose from that big Walt Disney World :
 
1- Magic Kingdom Park
2-Epcot
3-Disney's Animal Kingdom Park
4-Disney's Hollywood Studios
5-Disney's Typhoon Lagoon
6-Disney's Blizzard's Beach

Imagine those 6 parks located in one wide big area surrounded by resorts and hotels ! its like heaven not only for little ones but fo me to ! I might be for you to ! I had no time to go to many parks because all I had is one day free so the first one is the magic Kingdom its the original disney its like Disney Land California in some ways so let's say I've been to California's last summer. The Third one I wanted to go to for the animals since I love them and also because my sister was there years ago and enjoyed the african dance :P the third one the studios I knew I would have enjoyed it but I wanted something more ! Disney Typhoon and Blizzard parks no way :P mali khlq teberbes elyahaaal bl may :P those are water parks so that leaves us what ? Epcot !!!!


Last time I was in Epcot I was 5 years old ! back in the 80's ;) so I was really excited to step foot in that place again although I remember nothing :P

Epcot is Disney's attractions and entertainment dedicated to technological innovation and the culture and cuisine of 11 nations! Lovely huh ! so other than technology you are going to enjoy moving from nation to nation all at one place ! Epcot is divided into Future World and Showcase World .

Take minutes to study the map Lazim ;)

             
Let's see what was my rides and attractions at both sections:


# Future World

  1- Mission Space : Travel 8,000 miles on a journey that turns you into an astronaut on a realistic space flight to Mars ! HL RIDE MO 9ECH !! its one of the best ! you can choose ofcourse I went with green zone its the easiest :P shasawi it was my first time :P a ride for 4 persons in a shuttle to space ! Wallah jena 9ech !! you will be amazed how it was just real !! each of you will be responsible of something ! engineer, commander, captain and something I forgot what lol :P and once your in space you will get instructions from the base down in earth :D its a team work ! follow the instruction or you will hit something in space ! you will really really really love this ride ! mama didn't do great in the mission LOOL :P





Waiting in the lines for the ride

kashkha 3aylat Armstrong 3ndehum fi el USA ;p

 2- Soarin : this ride is not to miss too ! fly over the beauty of California ! fields of flowers !! feel the wind of oceans !! just don't miss it ! its my mama's favourite !



3- Spaceship Earth Pavilion : all I know about this ride is that I went to my future and saw my future with my own eyes :P The future I want was there ! during the ride there in the screen you inter some of your personal information including where are you from, what you wana be ;)  ofcourse  I want to be a traveler forever and always lol ..... and guess what your pic will be displayed in a funny way all around big screens :P you will just love it and moreover your future video will be sent to you for free !



4- Living with the Land : all I can say it was a well set educational ride ! you wil love it and so as children ;)



# Showcase World: presents the culture and cuisine of these 11 countries: Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy ,United States, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom, Canada all pavillions wrap around a lagoon ;) and you can move from one to one either by talking a walk or a ferry :) each pavillion has its shops, attractions and restaurants. Ofcourse my FAV is Mexico ! Let me take you on a short journey to these countries ! what I really loved that some disney charecters were attached to countries ;)


















at the USA Pavillion just don't miss this OK !!!
well LOL I went to sleep here when the lights went off :/ I was so tired all because of florida's sun :P  It was alive journey to the american history  


Well this is only some of what I enjoyed ;) wish I can show you all ! wish I can bring it all ! well actually wish I can take you all there !! more of Epcot's is coming up in another post and its gonna be something special that went on only in april and mayonly at Epcots ;) anyways for now enjoy this video :)


At Epcot's they don't have express tickets or fast pass that you skip the lines I mean you pay more for your ticket and skip the line. so its gonna be long lines sometimes outdoor and sometimes indoor ! remember Florida's sun is gonna be there too :/ They have this fast pass machine that gives you a specific time to come back to the ride again and only wait for 5 minutes and your in . but I don't think its practical at all ! I mean its gonna be hard to go over that park again and again to catch rides at certain times.

5 comments:

giggles said...

ee kilish mo 7elow hal model you come back later for fast pass. nenle6e3 sa3a bil line ib hal 7ar kilha 3ashan a fe minutes in a game ee esh7adkom people ask, we just do 6agen kil hal 6erij 7ag disney o e5er shaiy manerkab il games 3ashan il line hehe.

AMA Traveler said...

giggles : ee shftay eshloon ! ka sea world o Universal sh7leelhum you pay more you get the fast pass ! fi california qlt lehum o ham ehni ena leaish mako VIP ! jathabeen 3ndehum ana mrah shayfa la3eb korat salah weya mrta o 3yalah 7ta m3ahum w7da etsheel lehum qash.hum mn disney ! bs madri eshlon we get this kind of service ! 9ajah disney ma trkebeen wayed rides bs ashwa fi epcot kan 7athna 7lo tesahelat :)

柯云 said...

2016-05-19keyun
ralph lauren outlet
air jordan 4
true religion outlet
tory burch sandals
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet store
louis vuitton outlet online
louis vuitton purses
polo outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
adidas nmd
giuseppe zanotti outlet
michael kors outlet online
tiffany & co
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike outlet
pandora jewelry
jordan 3 retro
coach outlet store online clearances
coach outlet online
copy watches
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
michael kors
gucci bags
coach outlet store online
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
nhl jerseys
michael kors outlet
kate spade handbags
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
nike trainers men
louis vuitton outlet stores
louis vuitton outlet stores
nfl jerseys
ghd hair straighteners
ray ban sunglasses uk

Cara Membasmi Penyakit Kudis Dengan Cepat said...


at this time I will share articles about health hopefully can be useful for everyone.

Mengobati Cacar Air Dengan Herbal
Bahaya Penyakit Kanker Payudara
Obat Kanker Usus Besar
Obat Kaki Bengkak Alami
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Leukimia

Cara Alami Mengobati Infeksi Rahim said...

Thanks for sharing the information

Pengobatan Atasi Penyakit Kencing Manis
Tips Untuk Mengobati Kencing Batu
Obat Untuk Mengikis Batu Ginjal
Pengobatan Atasi Radang Usus Buntu