Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Apr 15, 2011

Tonight ! Im with the Gaga in Orlando




Yep tonight attending Lady Gaga's Concert at Amway Center Orlando ... Life coverage hopefully on twitter @Traveler_Q8 etha mo elersal eth3eef :p she was in miami when I was there now she is right in Orlando :D 8:00pm orlando time the mother monster gonna be born this Way ;)

5 comments:

DUDETTE said...

I WANNA GOOOOO:(

SandyBelle_Q8 said...

WOOOW !!! wanasaaaaaaa... have FUNNNNNNNNN
:D

giggles said...

enjoy it, i am glad you got a chance to go to orlando ;p

Expat and the City said...

Have fun :D

AMA Traveler said...

DUDETTE: Who doesn't wanna go to the Gaga ! U must !

Ruby: it was a BLAST night !!!! I did have fun ;)


giggles: it happened faST ! the trip to the states change of plans due to what happened in Japan ! was supposed to spend my vacation in Puhket Banyan tree ! but look where I ended up in the states :D


Expat and the city: I did !