Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Feb 2, 2011

Red Mango - Al Kout Mall

 



Its been in my mind since Last week, we Planned for the trip me and my two friends Bebo and April to  Alkout Mall- Fahaheel to try Red Mango . Yes I consider it a trip :P Unfortunately April couldn't make it :( so we hit the road the two of us me and Bebo and one dear friend who is in Manchester right now asked us to imagine her sitting in the back seat :P since we send her updates to where we are going always ;)

Change of Plans lunch at spoons then we will head to Red Mango ! I had a  thought of having dessert at chocolate bar but my desire to try Red Mango was stronger ! why ? because I'm not a fan of  frozen yogurt ! I wanted to try every frozen yogurt in the market ! I wanna find the taste that I love and until yesterday I wasn't a fan of Frozen yogurt ! but after my experience with Red Mango I fell in love with their frozen yogurt.why? I can barely feel the taste of the yogurt it self ! the taste of rasberry flavor was over it and that's what I relly wanted ! It was the perfect yogurt with the best service, comfortable cozy seatings, friendly crew ! we really enjoyed it !






Taste the Difference , well That a great Slogan right in place





My order was small Rasberry frozen yogurt with Toppings
(4 I guess) for 2.150 KD I dont know If its reasonable comparing to other frozen yogurts but for me it was Ok :)


My lovely Friend Bebo paid :P Thank you :*and one more thing she took some of the pics ! she told me to mention that :P kil shay wla enha tz3aal ! mn gherha ma aqdar asaawii my whole day trip in Kuwait :P I love going out with you :* o lazmmm jawla mn b3d eldwaaam o etrg3ini elbeet elmagharb lol.

Thank you Red Mango Because of you now I'm in Love with Frozen Yogurt ! Your Frozen yogurt :)

How did I know about Red Mango ? its all in twitter , just follow them @RedMangoQ8

going back home after the wonderful trip ! I love my country Kuwait

9 comments:

SandyBelle_Q8 said...

CooL and Good to know about red mango taste. cuz I hate yogurt, and my siblings told me ( Don't bother trying pinkberry) so I didn't approach any frozen yogurt cafe, Yet. So it was in my To-Visit list to go try napkets' and pinkberry other flavours, now I'll add Red mango to the list.

Anonymous said...

i'll wait for it to open at 360 ... but I really wanna try the new place "Zero Degrees" in Jabriya

Bint ilKuwait said...

3ala kither maoo7 ilkoot wamuer 3ala red mango I Nerev thought of trying it!!!!!! really shawgteeniii! ill try it inshallah lema arid!:D 3awafi!!;**


Loved the last pics!!! Love Kuwait!!!

AMA Traveler said...

Ruby Gloom:you have to try it out ! because I'm exactly like you I hate frozen yogurt I think it offence the concept of Ice cream :) but If you try Red Mango I don't know for me it was something different :)

Randy:I think there is one at GUST unversity but I'm not sure , I heard about the one in Jabriya but haven't tried it , I think I found what I like now :)

Bint ilkuwait: me 2 tra ma nintebeh lw mo hl twitter jan ma dreet 3nhum ;) la u should u will love it inshallah , ee qoleeelii 3n rayech ;P

AMA Traveler said...

Bint ilkuwait : el pics rw3a o deeraatna arwa3 :*

lensman said...

Red Mango is the best frozen yogurt.. I tried pinkberry before n I didnt like it as much..

AMA Traveler said...

lensman: I completely agree with u !

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, replica watches, burberry handbags, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, prada outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses wholesale, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, christian louboutin uk, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, uggs outlet, christian louboutin, polo outlet, uggs on sale, longchamp outlet, gucci handbags, replica watches, christian louboutin shoes, tory burch outlet, nike free, louis vuitton, tiffany jewelry, burberry outlet, uggs outlet

oakleyses said...

nike free run, vans pas cher, ralph lauren uk, hollister uk, burberry pas cher, hollister pas cher, north face uk, michael kors, polo lacoste, nike air max uk, timberland pas cher, nike air force, nike tn, nike free uk, true religion outlet, sac vanessa bruno, nike air max uk, ray ban uk, coach outlet store online, lululemon canada, ray ban pas cher, longchamp pas cher, true religion outlet, replica handbags, true religion jeans, nike blazer pas cher, air max, michael kors, oakley pas cher, coach purses, michael kors outlet, converse pas cher, sac hermes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren, sac longchamp pas cher, nike air max, north face, guess pas cher, hogan outlet, true religion outlet, jordan pas cher, mulberry uk, new balance, nike roshe run uk, nike roshe, kate spade, louboutin pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors pas cher