Its Just the Love ....the Desire ... the Passion to discover in a word .... reveal in experience ...the hidden Adventures .... the beauty of new places around the world .... resorts & hotels textures .... the after all Joy .....made me a traveler... However ...when I'm home I blog about what intrests me as a Traveler







Jan 9, 2011

U got to know about Aspire !


 For all sports addicts you gotta know about Aspire! even If your not you would love to know about it:) U can call it Aspire the Sport Empire :P

Last week when I was in Doha- Qatar I knew about Aspire Zone by Coincidence! I was there to checkout Asia cup preparation at Khalifa Stadium, I didn't know that I was standing in the Aspire Zone by that time.

What is Aspire Zone ? Aspire serves the highest sporting demands ranging from hosting major sports events ( as it did in AFC in Khalifa Stadium) to training and precompetition camps to conferences and research as well as injury diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation! Moreover Award winning world class sport venues and services for sports including Football,Athletics, Swimming, Diving, Baketball, Volleyball, Gymnastics and many indoor & outdoor sports.

However, the best of all is that International Aspire Academy for sports Excellence, offering a comprehensive sports education program.

Much more was there at the zone ! really I was amazed with what I saw ! its all at Doha in an Arab Islamic country wow!

how did I know about of this? how did I have the chance to make that wonderful tour around Aspire Academy? it all started as I said with Khalifa Stadium. I wanted to get some sneak peek photos of the stadium were the opening ceremony was supposed to be. I went to Aspire Logistics because I was told that I might be able to get the permission. However, I did'nt get the permission but the next day I got my shots by my self :P with my own permission:P That's for my Sneak Peak into Khalifa Stadium.

Anyway, I ran into Mr. Abdulaziz Ahmed( Public Relations Assistant at Aspire Logistics) and he was kind enough not to leave me empty handed after all !
 he made me that wonderful tour in Aspire Academy and Dome( the world's largest indoor multi purpose dome for sports events). 

Thank you Mr. Abdulaziz I really appreciate you lovely Tour.

Mashallah I loved what I saw If Qatar was away all of the past few Year and not in the spot light working hard for such things ! all I can say is Well done Qatar ! and really best of Luck :) you deserve it! these are some of what I saw, hope you guys enjoy my shots:) 





Proud of the construction Phase of Aspire

Mr. Abdulaziz pointing at were we stand :)




The Future young Athletes 








Lovely Quotes !



in the Hallways

Different Activities




Next to the students classes and dorms


Simple but creative

when preparing for Qatar bidding nation world cup 2022! 7da eshaweq
Student's Dorms